The GPS-SBAS RF front-end is designed for GPS C/A receivers.
It has an in-built low noise amplifier (LNA), single down conversion stage, automatic gain controlled amplifier (AGC), on-chip IF band pass filter and a 2-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). In addition, it has in-built protection/detection circuitry for accidental short/open of the active GPS antenna.
The digital baseband is a revolutionary digital integrated circuit that combines a high performance GPS Correlator, ARM7 core and a host of rich peripherals. It delivers unmatched performance in conjunction with the RF front-end.
AST-400 supports USB 2.0 Full Speed device, SPI, TWI, Timers, GPIO and Battery backed counter/RTC.
AST-400 is available in a 8.2mm x 8.2mm FBGA package. It is RoHS certified and is qualified over the industrial temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.
- High performance, Small sized and Low power GPS-SBAS Multichip Module
- Building block for a miniature GPS-SBAS receiver
- Extremely fast fix times
- Accurate timing output
- 16-channel Correlator for ultra low signal detection and tracking
- Rich set of interfaces
- Single 3.3V input supply
- NMEA0183 compatible message format and Custom binary message for host communication
- Ease of integration; faster time-to-market
- ARM7TDMI-S based processing unit
- 8.2mm x 8.2mm FBGA package
- Fully RoHS compliant
- -40 to +85 C operating temperature